Recurrent academic education
- Engineering school program ESBS-Strasbourg (2nd and 3rd years) : courses on mass spectrometry and high throughput analyses
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in chemistry and pharmaceutics (Licence Professionnelle Industries Chimiques et Pharmaceutiques option Analyse et Contrôle, Université de Strasbourg) : courses
- Engineering school program ECPM-Strasbourg (1st, 2nd and 3rd years). Course and practical sessions on analytical techniques and mass spectrometry.
- Engineering school program ChemBioTech-Strasbourg (1st and 2nd years). Course and practical sessions on analytical chemistry
- Master M1 Chemistry, Physics, Analytics & Materials (CPAM, Faculté de chimie, Strasbourg) : Course and practical sessions on separative techniques and spectrometry
- Master M2 Analytical sciences (SACEB, Faculté de Chimie, Strasbourg). Course and practical sessions on analytical chemistry, mass spectrometry
- Master 1 Molecular biology and Master 1 Structural biology and bioinformatics (Faculté des sciences de la vie, Strasbourg) : courses on interactomics
- In-service training :mass spectrometry of peptides and proteins (electrospray, MALDI), HPLC chromatography, pharmaceuticals
Discovering the open-source Proline software suite, a new efficient and user friendly solution for label-free quantification during EuBIC Winter School
This summer school will take place at Sète, 28 May- 01 June 2018.
Place : Disneyland Paris Date : 2 october 2017
December 2016 : This training session was dedicated to the use of Proline for the analyses of label-free high throughput quantification data and will include practical sessions.
May 2016: This training session was dedicated to targeted approches using LC-MS/MS approaches (SRM, PRM, DIA) and included practical sessions (instrumentation, softwares). This training course has taken place in Strasbourg from the 9th to the 12th of May 2016.
December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The...
Sète, June 2014 (3 days): Organizing teams: proteomics platforms of Toulouse, Montpellier, Marseille and Grenoble « Quantitative proteomics and applications in the context of the discovery and the validation of biomarkers et ses applications à la découverte et la...
December 2013: A 4-days course dedicated to the development of targeted quantitative proteomics methods using LC-SRM has taken place in Strasbourg from the 2nd to 5th of December 2013. Ten participants from ten different french proteomics platforms (academic and...
La Grande Motte, June 2012 (3 days): Organizing teams: proteomics platforms of Toulouse, Montpellier, Marseille and Grenoble « Interactomics : mass spectrometry and proteomics approaches »