December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The members of the WP2 and WP4 of ProFI have organized the training schedule by alternating theoretical courses, guided tutorials and practical work using our Proline software.
- Integrative multi-OMICS analyses unveil STAT1 as a potential modifier gene in mevalonate kinase deficiency
- Native MS for the determination of R2TP subcomplexes stoichiometries
- VisioProt-MS facilitates top-down data visualisation and analysis
- Proteomic characterization of the emerging Pandoraviridae family
- 35th congress of the French Proteomics society