December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The members of the WP2 and WP4 of ProFI have organized the training schedule by alternating theoretical courses, guided tutorials and practical work using our Proline software.
- Download ProlineSuite new version (2.1)
- The Human Proteome Project reports 90% completion of the human proteome
- Proline: an efficient and user-friendly software suite for large-scale proteomics
- Inserm Workshop 262: Mass Spectrometry for Structural Biology
- ProteoRE, a web application for the discovery of biomarkers of diagnostic interest