December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The members of the WP2 and WP4 of ProFI have organized the training schedule by alternating theoretical courses, guided tutorials and practical work using our Proline software.
- Summary of the SFEAP 2018 congress
- Functional analysis and interpretation of proteomic data with ProteoRE (14 & 15/03/2019)
- Proline Release 2.0 now available
- EuBIC Winter School 2019: Discovering the open-source Proline software suite
- Integrative multi-OMICS analyses unveil STAT1 as a potential modifier gene in mevalonate kinase deficiency