Recurrent academic education
- Engineering school program ESBS-Strasbourg (2nd and 3rd years) : courses on mass spectrometry and high throughput analyses
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in chemistry and pharmaceutics (Licence Professionnelle Industries Chimiques et Pharmaceutiques option Analyse et Contrôle, Université de Strasbourg) : courses
- Engineering school program ECPM-Strasbourg (1st, 2nd and 3rd years). Course and practical sessions on analytical techniques and mass spectrometry.
- Engineering school program ChemBioTech-Strasbourg (1st and 2nd years). Course and practical sessions on analytical chemistry
- Master M1 Chemistry, Physics, Analytics & Materials (CPAM, Faculté de chimie, Strasbourg) : Course and practical sessions on separative techniques and spectrometry
- Master M2 Analytical sciences (SACEB, Faculté de Chimie, Strasbourg). Course and practical sessions on analytical chemistry, mass spectrometry
- Master 1 Molecular biology and Master 1 Structural biology and bioinformatics (Faculté des sciences de la vie, Strasbourg) : courses on interactomics
- In-service training :mass spectrometry of peptides and proteins (electrospray, MALDI), HPLC chromatography, pharmaceuticals
ProFI co-organise a virtual workshop with 5 sessions on quantitative proteomics (25-28 January 2021). All information can be found on the dedicated website http://www.bge-lab.fr/ETP2020. This workshop is being organized instead of a CNRS summer school (Ecole...
ProteoRE (Proteomics Research Environment) is a Galaxy-based platform for the functional analysis and the exploration of proteomics (and transcriptomics) data in biomedical research; it allows researchers to apply a large range of dedicated bioinformatics tools and data analysis workflows on their data, share their analyses with others, and enable tiers to repeat the same analysis while keeping tracks of the overall process. Currently, ProteoRE comprises 18 tools organized into five subsections for: i) data manipulation; ii) human and iii ) mouse species database annotation; iv) functional analysis; and v) pathway analysis along with graphical representations.
ProteoRE (Proteomics Research Environment) is a centralized infrastructure available online (http://www.proteore.org) that allows biologists/clinicians with no programming experience to manipulate and interpret their proteomics data in an interactive, reproducible and collaborative manner.
Discovering the open-source Proline software suite, a new efficient and user friendly solution for label-free quantification during EuBIC Winter School
This summer school will take place at Sète, 28 May- 01 June 2018.
Place : Disneyland Paris Date : 2 october 2017
December 2016 : This training session was dedicated to the use of Proline for the analyses of label-free high throughput quantification data and will include practical sessions.
May 2016: This training session was dedicated to targeted approches using LC-MS/MS approaches (SRM, PRM, DIA) and included practical sessions (instrumentation, softwares). This training course has taken place in Strasbourg from the 9th to the 12th of May 2016.
December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The...