December 2016 : This training session was dedicated to the use of Proline for the analyses of label-free high throughput quantification data and will include practical sessions.
- Summary of the SFEAP 2018 congress
- Functional analysis and interpretation of proteomic data with ProteoRE (14 & 15/03/2019)
- Proline Release 2.0 now available
- EuBIC Winter School 2019: Discovering the open-source Proline software suite
- Integrative multi-OMICS analyses unveil STAT1 as a potential modifier gene in mevalonate kinase deficiency