December 2014: A 4-days course dedicated to label-free quantification has taken place in Toulouse from the 8th to the 11th of December 2014. Twelve participants from different french proteomics platforms (academic and industrial) have attended this course. The members of the WP2 and WP4 of ProFI have organized the training schedule by alternating theoretical courses, guided tutorials and practical work using our Proline software.
- ProlineSuite Version 2.2.0 : New Version to improve the PTMs oriented functionalities
- ProMetIS: open data and bioinformatics workflows for multi-omics phenotyping of cohorts
- Thematic course “Quantitative proteomics” 2022
- Thematic course “Quantitative proteomics” 2021
- Identification of driver genes for critical forms of COVID-19 in a deeply phenotyped young patient cohort