New validation service (allow to propagate PSM Validation and/or Protein Set filtering), PTM sites identification available for merged dataset, Studio added parallel coordinates and venn diagram, Web new MS/MS spectra viewer … and more than 50 bug fixes
- New global features (on server):
- Ptm sites identification for identification and merged RSM
- Improve search result import performance
- LC-MS quantitation
- user can choose to not cross align features between groups.
- user can choose to retain only reliable cross aligned features.
- Generated quantitiation datasets list also subset proteins.
- Add mudpit score for protein sets scoring type
- Allow user to propagate validation parameters from parent to child datasets
- Export Pride: fixes connexion to onolies server probel and peptide with ‘X’ in sequence correctly exported
- Allow SC on merged Search Result if a Validation with propagate on child has been run.
- Generate sprectrum matches: now generates “z+1″ and “z+2″ ion series depending on the instrument config
- New features in Studio :
- Parallel Coordinates first version
- Allow multiples joins
- venn diagram available
- Added adjustP column to Compute FDR Function
- Raw to mzdb conversion accessible
- Upload mzdb files on server side (necessary for LCMS Quantitation)
- Download of mzdb files from server locally
- Add Working sets containing set of mzdb files to work on
- mzScope module enhanced : better isotopic prediction – MSData in profile mode display
- First implementation of id free QC metrics
- Display mzdb file properties (converter version, acquisition date, format version, acquisition mode, data encoding)